Auction Terms & Conditions ABSENTEE BIDDING CLOSES SEPTEMBER 18, 2020 6:00PM
HIGH BID WILL CARRY TO LIVE AUCTION (PROPERTY ADDRESS) ON SEPTEMBER 19, 2020 - 12:00 NOON
FOR PERSONAL TOUR CALL MARSHALL MILLER @ 479-857-8059
OR REALTOR OF CHOICE
REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS: REAL ESTATE TO SELL 12 NOON: ON SEPTEMBER19, 2020 ON LOCATION, 3636 AR-352, OZARK, ARKANSAS 72949
On I-40 from Russellville, take exit 37. Take a right off the exit and follow for a little over a mile to AR-352 on the right. Can't miss the home on the left..
UP FOR AUCTON - REAL ESTATE TO BE SOLD "AS IS" "WHERE IS" CONDITION. BUYER SHOULD INSPECT OR HAVE INSPECTED TO THEIR SATISFACTION BEFORE THEY BID. SELLER AND BUYER TO SPLIT 50/50% THE NORMAL CLOSING COMPANY FEES AND ARKANSAS REVENUE STAMPS. SELLER TO PROVIDE OWNERS TITLE POLICY. THERE WILL BE A REQUIRED $10,000. NON-REFUNDABLE DOWN PAYMENT DAY OF AUCTION WITH CLOSING ON OR WITHIN 30 DAYS. SELLER WILL HAVE ONE HOUR TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE FINAL BID. THERE WILL BE A 10% BUYERS PREMIUM ADDED TO THE FINAL BID TO DETERMINE THE TOTAL SALES PRICE. ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE DAY OF AUCTION WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY PRINTED MATERIAL.
FOR A PERSONAL TOUR CALL MARSHALL MILLER @ 479-857-8059 OR REALTOR OF CHOICE
Auction Terms & Conditions Real Estate Auction (Live & Online)
Terms & Conditions
Bidding Procedures: Announcements made on the day of the auction will take precedence over all printed material or oral statements made. Method, order of sale, and bidding increments shall be at the sole discretion of the auctioneer.
Buyer’s Premium: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid on the property.
Example: High Bid on the Property is: $100,000
Add 10% Buyer’s Premium: + 10,000
Total on Sales Contract (Purchase Price) = $110,000
Closing: The successful buyer must sign all documents and contracts immediately after the acceptance of the final bid. The closing will occur within 30 days from date of auction. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that time is of the essence.
Financing: Sale of the property is not contingent upon the buyer obtaining financing. Buyer should have financing available before they bid! No exceptions!
Conditions of Default: If any conditions contained herein are not complied with by the buyer, Auction Company may, in addition to asserting all remedies available by law, including the right to hold defaulting buyer liable for the purchase price, either, a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages any payments made by such buyer, b) resell the property at public auction or privately on seven (7) days’ notice to such buyer, or c) take such other action as it deems necessary or appropriated. If Auction Company resells the property, the original defaulting buyer shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency between the purchase price and all costs and expenses, the expenses of both sales, reasonable attorney’s fees, commissions, incidental damages and all other charges due hereunder. In any event, the buyer’s deposit will be retained by Auction Company as liquidated damages.
State Laws: The respective rights and obligations of the parties with respect to the Conditions of Sale and the conduct of the auction shall by governed and interpreted by the laws of the state in which the auction is held. By bidding at an auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction of the courts of such state and the federal courts sitting in such state.
Real Estate Brokers/Agents: When offered, a specified commission will be paid to any qualified broker who is duly licensed and whose properly registered client successfully buys and closes on the property. To qualify for a commission the licensed broker/agent must first register the prospective bidder on the Miller Time Auction Company website (www.millertimeauction.com) must be registered no later than 5:00 P.M. (CST) two (2) days prior to the auction. In addition, agents must also attend the auction with their prospects,
Inspection: All property is sold “As Is, With All Faults.” Descriptions are provided as a service to customers only and do not constitute a warranty, either expressed or implied. Miller Time Auction Company disclaims all responsibility for physical condition. All buyers are responsible for prior inspection of properties on which they bid, and by bidding are deemed to have so inspected the property. Placing a bid on the offered property, whether in person, or by agent, by written bid, telephone bid or other means, constitutes an agreement by bidder to these conditions of sale. Square footage dimensions and acreage are approximate and should be independently verified prior to bidding. Auction Company, its agents, and the sellers assume no liability for errors or omissions in this or any other property listing or advertising or promotional/publicity statements and materials. All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
Additional Online Auction Terms
1. Registration: To gain access to the Auctioneer’s bidding system, you will need to register and obtain a bidder number. You must be eighteen years old or older to register. You agree that all information that you provide during the registration process will be true and accurate. You will be banned from participation in the Auctioneer’s auctions indefinitely should you provide any false information during the registration process.
2. Bidder’s Duty to Update Information: Whether you are a new or returning bidder, you agree that if any of the information associated with your bidder number – including contact information and credit card information – changes at any time prior to, during, or after this sale, you will notify the Auctioneer of the change by updating your bidder profile.
3. Conduct of Sale: All deposits, bids, and credits in this sale will be made in United States Dollars. You agree not to use any hardware, software, program, or system that would interfere with the orderly conduct of this sale. You further agree not to copy, reproduce, or publically display any content from the Auctioneer’s website without first obtaining written permission from the Auctioneer.
4. When You Have Been Outbid: If you are outbid during the course of this auction, you will be notified by email. You can review your bids at any time.
5. Limitations: These Terms and Conditions do not – nor are they intended to – create any agency-, partnership-, joint venture-, employer-employee-, or franchisor-franchisee relationship. These Terms and Conditions cannot be altered except in writing by the Auctioneer.